Views:3 Author:Site Editor Publish Time: 2020-07-15 Origin:Site
NdFeB magnet is also called modern industrial monosodium glutamate. As a high-performance magnetic material for modern industry, it promotes the progress of contemporary technology and society. It is widely used in various fields. How to judge the comprehensive advantages of permanent magnet products: 1. Magnetic properties; 2. The size of the magnet; 3. Surface coating.
1. Magnetic properties
First, the key to the decision is to control the magnetic properties of the raw materials in the production process.
1. Raw material producers sinter NdFeB according to business requirements or mid-range or low-end sintering, and the company only sells high-grade NdFeB according to the national standards for purchasing raw materials from raw materials.
2. The advanced nature of the production process also determines the performance quality of the magnet.
3. Quality control during production is important.
2. Magnet shape size and tolerance value
Utilize various shapes ofNdFeB magnets, such as round, irregular, square, tile, trapezoid. Different sizes of materials are processed by different machine tools to cut rough materials. Advanced technology and machine operators determine the accuracy of the products.
3. Surface coating treatment
The plating quality of the surface coating, zinc, nickel, nickel copper nickel plating copper and gold plating process. Products can be plated according to customer requirements. A brief summary of the quality of NdFeB products is to grasp the performance, control the dimensional tolerances, and judge the appearance inspection and evaluation of the coating. Test the Gaussian surface of the magnetic flux of the magnet, etc.; dimensional tolerances, accuracy that can be measured with vernier calipers; coating, color and brightness of the coating, and coating adhesion, and observe the surface of the magnet smooth, whether there are spots, or not Cut corners to evaluate the quality of the product.